Ishq Ki Intiha by Jaun Elia

Some famous Urdu poetry of Jaun Elia in English translation:

Ishq Ki Intiha by Jaun Elia



  1. "Ishq ki intiha chahta hoon, meri saadgi dekh kar kya chahta hoon; main jisey chahta hoon, usko shaad kar chhod doon ga, meri zaroorat ussey kabhi na hogi."

Translation:

"I crave for the limit of love, By seeing my simplicity what do I crave for; Whom I love, I will leave her happily, She will never need me."



  1. "Tumhara bayan hai kiya, ye muhawara mujh ko achha na laga, Ke jis ko tum apna samajh baithhe, ussey tumne apna banaya na tha."

Translation:

"What you said, I didn't like the proverb, That whom you considered yours, you didn't make her yours."



  1. "Kuchh to majbooriyaan rahi hongi yunhi koi bewafa nahin hota, zakhm to sabhi dete hain, lekin har koi ilaaj nahi deta."

Translation:


"There must have been some compulsion, not everyone is unfaithful, Everyone gives wounds, but not everyone provides a cure."



  1. "Main apni aankhon se gira hoon, jo bhool sakti hain ankhain, woh yaad karti hain, jo yaad karti hain ankhain, woh ro deti hain."

Translation:

"I have fallen from my own eyes, The eyes that can forget, they remember, The eyes that remember, they cry."



  1. "Main kisi ki zaroorat nahin, kisi ko meri bhi zaroorat nahin; magar jisay chahta hoon, ussey bhi nahin milta."

Translation:

"I don't need anyone, No one needs me either; But the one I love, I cannot have her."




jaun elia poetry jaun elia rekhta jaun elia poetry in urdu jaun elia son jaun elia best lines jaun elia love story

urdu

urdu poetryu

urdu shayari

shayari


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !